LN610-X1 is a LoRaWAN node module. LG1301-PF/ LG1301-SE are LoRaWAN gateways. LN610-X1 can work with LG1301 to build a LoRaWAN system if it has firmware inside.
LN610-X1 is a hardware module. It has an MCU inside but no firmware implemented. If firmware is implemented, the feature below can be supported and either LG1301-PF or LG1301-SE can work with LN610-X1. The detail of these two gateways refer to the datasheet of gateway.
Note: This module has hardware only.
• LoRaWAN protocol supported
• 8 channel communication simultaneously
• OTAA & ABP
• Long range & Small size
• EU433M / EU868M / KR920M / AS923M / CN780M/ CN470M / US915M / AS915M
• Smart city
• Smart Metering ( Water, Electric, Gas meter )
• Agricultural Monitoring
• Irrigation control
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Wireless Sensors
• Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
No LDO on board, the power supply should be : 1.8 –3.6V . 3.3V is suggested .
The following parameters is VCC=3.3V, with 50 ohm copper axis test instrumentation.