SK509 is an industrial four channels wireless switch control module with pairing function, it provides maximum four channel signal input and maximum four channel control output. It features in simple interface and reliable performance. The parameters can be modified by PC software / UART command / remote controller (SK509-S). DIP switch on the module can used to change operating frequency (maximum 16 group), operation mode etc. Using this module, user can replace wired device with the wireless connection, which significantly reduce the cost and save much time.
a. How to pair the module ?
1. Power off the master and slave.
2. Pull the DIP6 to [OFF] side and DIP 5 to [ON] side
3. Power on the slave firstly , the alarm LED light on to indicate it is ready for pairing.
4. Power on the master , the pairing operation will start automatically, both alarm LED will light off when succeed pairing.
5. Pull both DIP6 of the master and slave to [ ON ]
6. Power off both the master and slave
7. Power on both master and slave for operation.
b.How to unpair the module ?
1.Pull the DIP7 of the master to [OFF] side
2. Pull the DIP7 of the slave to [ON] side
3. Power off both the master and slave
4. Power on both master and slave for operation.
Here is the video for your reference: